Loan Blue BBVA
With the Blue License Loan BBVA you can finance the enrollment of your university studies .
- Fixed interest of 0% TIN (TAE 8.97%)
- Up to € 6,000 and 9 months term
- You can choose not to pay any fees during the first 6 months
I want to hire
- Loan simulator
- Loan comparator
- Loan example
- Did you know…
- The holders of the loan must have an account in BBVA to settle the loan installments in it.
- Applicant age less than 30 years at the time of application.
- Tuition payment for your university or graduate studies.
Type of interest:
- Fixed interest rate 0% TIN (TAE 8.97%).
- You can choose not to pay fees during the first 6 months.
- It is not necessary to pay payroll or pension to get this interest rate.
- Concession subject to approval by BBVA.
- A minimum of € 3,000 and a maximum of € 6,000.
- From 3 months to 9 months.
- Period of lack of capital: up to the first 6 months of the loan.
Online loan commissions:
- Opening commission: 3% on the amount contracted (minimum € 30).
- Study commission: 0.50%.
- Commission of partial or total cancellation, that is, if you cancel all or part of the loan before the end of the term: 0.5%.
How long can it be hired?
Offer valid until 07/31/2018.
|TIN 0% (TAE 8.97%)|
|Loan amount||€ 3,000|
|Total term||9 months|
|FFE Commission rtura 3% (minimum 30 €)||€ 90|
|Study commission (0.50%)||€ 15|
|Monthly fee||€ 333.33|
- You must use the financing in a responsible way to be able to face the fees and thus avoid possible surcharges in the form of commissions or interests.
- In case of delays in the monthly payment of the fee, the corresponding interest for late payment will be applied.
- Before signing the contract, you will receive the standardized European information on consumer credit.
- Due to criteria of prudence and responsibility in granting loans , the bank may request intervention of the operation before a notary.
- Annual Equivalent Rate (APR): interest rate that indicates the cost or effective yield of a financial product. The APR is calculated according to a standardized mathematical formula that takes into account the nominal interest rate of the operation, the frequency of payments (monthly, quarterly, etc.), bank fees and some operating expenses.
- Nominal Interest Rate (NIT): is a fixed percentage that is applied to the amount borrowed and that determines the fee to be paid to the financial institution.